You have 0 products
You have 0 products
Dei Kafer Service, with registered office in Località S. Marziale 27, 53034 Colle Val D'Elsa, is the owner of the website www.deikaferservice.com.
The items selected from those in the virtual catalog of the Dei Kafer Service website can be purchased under the following conditions.
1. The contract between Dei Kafer Service and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Dei Kafer Service. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, he declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. The Customer's right to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
1. Delivery costs are charged to the customer and will be communicated via email after receipt of the order, as they depend on the weight and size of the packages transported. At the aforementioned email the customer will be forced to give confirmation if he accepts the costs. Failure to receive a confirmation email from Dei Kafer Service will not process the order. The payment of the goods by the customer will take place using the method chosen when ordering.
2. No responsibility can be attributed to Dei Kafer Service in the event of delay in processing the order or in delivering what has been ordered.
3. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or in any way altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage or mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 8 days of delivery, according to the methods provided in this document.
4. If the material present in the courier's warehouses is not collected within 5 working days due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the customer when ordering, the order will be automatically canceled.
5. The customer will have the burden of checking the conformity of the goods with the national directives for road traffic and the homologation of the goods themselves as some items offered for sale are aimed at sprtive competitions and are not always adaptable to models authorized for road traffic. .
6. By inviting the user to check the goods before use and assembly, Dei Kafer Service exonerates itself from any liability deriving from damage caused by defective goods, in which case it is obliged only to replace the actually defective goods.
1. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Dei Kafer Service a reference of the consignment VAT), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in point 3 below.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send Dei Kafer Service a communication to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to
Of the Kafer Service,
Loc. S. Marziale 27,
53034 Colle Val D'Elsa
or by telegram or fax always sent within the aforementioned period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent STRICTLY within the following 48 hours. Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the Kafer Service Customer Service will promptly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must take place within the following 48 hours.
3. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix a label bearing the RMA number (return authorization code); the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging must be avoided in all cases;
by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Dei Kafer Service will notify the customer of the incident (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
Dei Kafer Service does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the original packaging and / or packaging is damaged, Dei Kafer Service will withhold a percentage from the refund due, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
4. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages ascertained to the original packaging, Dei Kafer Service will refund the customer the full amount already paid, by bank transfer, within 14 days of the return of the goods. The customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (Code ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder).
5. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Dei Kafer Service finds:
· The lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
· Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Dei Kafer Service will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the same.
1. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the express requests of the Customer and will in no case and in any way be transferred to third parties. Dei Kafer Service guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
The data controller is Dei Kafer Service, Località S. Marziale 27, 53034 Colle Val D'Elsa.
1. Any complaints must be addressed to Dei Kafer Service, Località S. Marziale 27, 53034 Colle Val D'Elsa.